Be a part of a growing, 100% employee-owned company! Employee Benefits Corporation is currently seeking candidates for a Marketing Director position. The Marketing Director is responsible for developing and executing impactful, customer-centric and fully-integrated strategic marketing and communications programs to drive both long-term brand development and short-term sales. The Marketing Director is a key strategic and operational contributor in a wide variety of areas including product management, new product launches, internal and external communications, branding, sales and marketing materials, employer and participant communication materials, internet/intranet, social media, trade shows, and public relations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and monitor marketing strategies to improve company’s presence and growth and differentiate products and services in the market.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to strategic planning; recommending options and courses of action; and implementing directives
- Collect and interpret short- and long-term market data using surveys and market research data and report results
- Position, launch and sustain product and services
- Champion the access and availability of the information required to sell and support services and help develop leading edge materials
- Develop and maintain corporate website and social media presence
- Continuously identify, evaluate, and test emerging channels, strategies, and tactics
- Direct and manage shared, internal resources and external agency/subject matter experts, including but not limited to advertising agencies, public relations firms and digital analytics
- Lead the marketing team to drive a progressive, contemporary organization by creating enterprise-wide standards and best practices
- Maintain, analyze, and share metrics dashboard with stakeholders
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Manage team members by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Ensure effectiveness of team members through communications, salary administration, coaching, counseling, monitoring and appraising job results
- Develop team members by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related area of study and minimum of 10 years of progressive leadership and marketing responsibilities or equivalent combination of education and experience. Creative thinker with the ability to identify customer needs and market opportunities to prioritize, plan and align the portfolio to enable a differentiated customer experience. Demonstrated career success, with success leading a team and growing a business.Thorough understanding of automated marketing, personalization, email campaigns, social marketing, mobile marketing, content marketing, and partnerships. Strong organizational and time management skills, with proven ability to work on multiple priorities at the same time in a fast-paced environment. Work independently, collaboratively, and cross-functionally to drive results. Understanding of web design, development and content management software to create an effective marketing program. Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and data-driven marketing tools. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated experience in market data analytics and product marketing. Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Ideal candidates will have a positive, friendly attitude along with strong oral and written communication skills; working knowledge of tax advantaged benefit plans; demonstrated experience in new product launch and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
Employee Benefits Corporation administers a variety of employee benefits, from IRS-approved, tax-advantaged plans to COBRA and state regulated continuation plan administration, through informative education materials, dedicated reporting, creative plan design and expert customer support. Employee Benefits Corporation offers a family-oriented environment, caring, committed professionals, passionate about delivering an excellent benefits experience to our brokers, employers and their participants. We’re 100 percent employee-owned and our efforts directly impact our success. We don't just work here. It's personal and we take pride in everything we do. We offer comprehensive health and dental insurance with options and retirement benefits that include employee-ownership. We encourage professional development program and support a healthy work-life balance. Employee Benefits Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this position sounds like what you have been searching for in a career, please find this open position at www.jobsinmadison.com. Please click on the link below to apply. Once your resume has been submitted and reviewed, we will contact you if you are selected for an interview.