At Employee Benefits Corporation, partnerships are everything. As employee owners, we value and cultivate meaningful relationships with our coworkers, partners, and customers. You have the opportunity to share your talents, speak your voice, and shape the future of our company.
This role may be a fit for you if you like to work with teams of people who all bring something different to the table, contribute process and intention in a fast-paced environment, make complicated information easy to understand, and get the details just right!
Under the direction of the Marketing Director, the Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for executing marketing strategy by analyzing data, managing marketing campaigns, creating marketing content, and communicating the Employee Benefits Corporation story. This position collaborates with the Marketing team and other internal departments, performs research, and leads marketing campaigns and strategic initiatives. All work is focused on providing exceptional experiences to internal and external customers and building the Employee Benefits Corporation brand and reputation.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Lead the execution of marketing strategy through collaboration with stakeholders, interpreting operational and market research data, establishing objectives and needs, and implementing marketing plans
- Assist the Marketing Director with developing marketing processes, oversee the development of department procedures, and evaluate, prioritize, follow up on, and/or complete support requests from other departments
- As directed by the Marketing Director, coach, mentor, and assist other team members to help them meet their goals, learn department processes, and keep to appropriate timelines
- Provide support as a marketing subject matter expert for product improvement and new product initiatives, represent marketing on project teams and in meetings, lead meetings about marketing plans, and effectively pitch marketing recommendations
- Provide communication, training, and resources to stakeholders and customer-facing teams related to marketing strategies, campaigns, and tools
- Write, edit, and update content, which may include web copy, emails, social media, brand style guide, print collateral, blogs, forms, user documentation, and other technical documents
- Manage content metadata and serve as a champion for the company’s content management best practices
- Research, listen to, and summarize our target audiences and their needs by leveraging market research and collaborating with sales and other customer-facing departments
- Contribute to the development of an integrated brand plan across owned, earned, and paid media—from sales support and customer website experience to social media and digital advertising
Do you have the qualifications we are seeking? Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Technical Writing, or related field; may be substituted with four years directly related experience
- Four years experience working in a professional office environment with business communication and writing responsibilities
- Two years experience leading cross-departmental teams to achieve campaign or initiative objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, parallel campaigns and initiatives simultaneously, from creation to completion
- Proven, effective verbal and written communication skills demonstrated in provided work samples or portfolios, utilizing proper grammar, syntax, and excellent business acumen
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, andOutlook)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service mindset
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, testing concepts, interpreting results, decision making, sound judgement, and conflict resolution in collaborative and independent environments
- Willingness to learn about a new topic from an expert through asking questions
- Experience making information easy-to-understand, creating excellent customer experiences
While not required, experience with web-based marketing tools, content management systems, and a basic understanding of HTML are preferred skills, as well as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Analytics, and Facebook Analytics. Other preferred qualifications are video software and creation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience as well as survey tool experience and knowledge of survey best practices.
Employee Benefits Corporation works with benefit brokers and consultants, employers and HR administrators, and benefit plan participants to offer top-notch workplace benefits and customer service. Our products include flexible spending accounts (FSAs), health savings accounts (HSAs), health reimbursement accounts (HRAs), COBRA administration, and more.Employee Benefits Corporation offers a family-oriented environment made up of caring, committed professionals who are passionate about delivering an excellent experience to our brokers, employers and their participants. We’re 100 percent employee-owned which instills a refreshing sense of true ownership and accountability knowing our efforts directly impact our success. We don't just work here. It's personal; and we take pride in everything we do. We offer an attractive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including retirement benefits. We encourage professional development and support a healthy work-life balance. Employee Benefits Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this position sounds like what you have been searching for in a career, please click on the link below to apply. Once your resume has been submitted and reviewed, we will contact you if you are selected for an interview.