At Employee Benefits Corporation, creating and maintaining meaningful relationships around our trusted brand of “making things easy” for our clients is key to our success. Employee Benefits Corporation is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Receptionist. The Receptionist is responsible for representing the company in a professional, customer centric manner. This individual answers and directs incoming calls, welcomes visitors and notifies company personnel of visitor arrival. This role performs multiple administrative tasks for all teams within the organization.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Represent Employee Benefits Corporation to external visitors, clients and customers in a professional, courteous manner
- Ensure reception area is professional and welcoming at all times
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of call and forward call to appropriate staff, displaying exceptional customer centricity and focus
- Welcome Visitors and direct to appropriate parties, maintaining security protocol by issuing visitor badges and maintaining visitor log
- Verify, record and route incoming parcels and packages
- Process returned mail and address change requests
- Safeguard confidentiality, privacy and security of organization and customer (PHI) information
- Perform other duties as requested
Qualified candidates should have a High School Diploma or equivalent. One year experience in an administrative role in a professional office setting. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills utilizing proper grammar, syntax and proficient business acumen. Proven ability and success in providing high attention to detail and accuracy. Basic proficiency in Microsoft Work, Excel and Outlook. Prior experience working with COBRA and tax-advantaged benefits industry is preferred.
Employee Benefits Corporation administers a variety of employee benefits, from IRS-approved, tax-advantaged plans to COBRA and state regulated continuation plan administration, through informative education materials, dedicated reporting, creative plan design and expert customer support. Employee Benefits Corporation offers a family-oriented environment made up of caring, committed professionals who are passionate about delivering an excellent experience to our brokers, employers and their participants. We’re 100 percent employee-owned which instills a refreshing sense of true ownership and accountability knowing our efforts directly impact our success. We don't just work here. It's personal; and we take pride in everything we do. We offer an attractive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including retirement benefits. We encourage professional development and support a healthy work-life balance. Employee Benefits Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this position sounds like what you have been searching for in a career, please click on the link below to apply. Once your resume has been submitted and reviewed, we will contact you if you are selected for an interview.