Be a part of a 100% Employee Owned Company! Employee Benefits Corporation is currently seeking qualified candidates for an Enrollment Data Specialist. The Enrollment Data Specialist is responsible for reviewing data from clients for new or renewing participants for all product offerings. This position will also manage updates to client accounts for carrier file set up and renewal. The Enrollment Data Specialist interacts and collaborates primarily with members of the EDI team and Client Service teams The Enrollment Data Specialist is also responsible for providing backup to other roles in the department.
- Ensure and maintain the integrity of client data received
- Monitor and manage departmental template data spreadsheets and initiate changes as needed
- Process client renewals for all product offerings incorporating and interpreting varying data sources
- Verify accuracy of data received from clients; work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure the successful import of data
- Review and audit imported data for accuracy
- Follow up on, obtain and verify outstanding client data in a timely manner
- Update partner policy information on a client level to maintain carrier feed processing
- Coordinate and execute necessary tasks to merge accounts for existing clients
- Respond to telephone calls, e-mail and requests for Enrollment support, employing interpersonal skills including diplomacy, tact and empathy
- Safeguard confidentiality, privacy and security of organization and customer (PHI) information
- Document, track and monitor the status of issues within organization’s CRM platform to ensure timely and accurate resolution within established departmental standards
- Provide backup to team members as needed
- Perform other duties as requested
Qualified candidates will have an Associate's degree in Business or related field; may be substituted with two years of relevant experience work experience. Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills, utilizing proper grammar, syntax and excellent business acumen. Proven organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple, parallel projects in a high paced environment. Minimum of one year data management experience with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to identify and correct data discrepancies across a variety of sources. Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively. Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook. Advance proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Access to reliable transportation.
Preferred requirements: Previous experience working with pre-tax and/or COBRA plans. Previous experience working in and adapting to various software applications.
Employee Benefits Corporation administers a variety of employee benefits, from IRS-approved, tax-advantaged plans to COBRA and state-regulated continuation administration, through informative education materials, dedicated reporting, creative plan design and expert customer support. As a 100% employee-owned company, we are committed to using our experience, knowledge, creativity and technology to ensure our customers’ satisfaction with their plans and with our services. Employee Benefits Corporation provides a competitive benefits package as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
If this position sounds like what you have been searching for in a career, please click on the link below to apply. Once your resume has been submitted and reviewed, we will contact you if you are selected for an interview.