Be a part of an employee-owned company!
Employee Benefits Corporation is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Billing Services Supervisor position. This role is responsible for the direct supervision, training, mentoring and coaching of the department’s staff to ensure Billing Services supports Employee Benefits Corporation standards of excellence. The department is responsible for the day-to-day administration of our COBRA, retirement and leave-of-absence benefits billing products. This includes oversight of client setup, ongoing administration of plans, client disbursements and client reports. The Billing Services Supervisor also manages workflow, ensures appropriate staffing coverage and is responsible for tracking, monitoring and reporting key operational performance measures on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Some specific duties of the position include:
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team and influence them to take positive action and accountability for assigned work as appropriate
- Develop strategic long and/or short-range staffing plans , departmental goals and departmental budget in collaboration with the Customer
- Participate in the recruitment and onboarding of new team members
- Complete and deliver annual performance evaluations for team members.
- Contribute toward enhancing client experience and process and product improvement through observation, trend identification and customer feedback
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization as well as vendors, partners and industry peers
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor degree in Business or related discipline (may be substituted with four years of directly related experience
- At least two years of supervisory experience
- Five+ years of working in a professional office setting
- Employee benefits experience is strongly preferred
- COBRA and/or other benefits billing administration experience is not necessary
This position requires strong organizational, problem solving and leadership skills, along with a demonstrated ability to multi-task. Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook is also required.
Employee Benefits Corporation administers a variety of employee benefits, from IRS-approved, tax-advantaged plans to COBRA and state-regulated continuation administration, through informative educational materials, dedicated reporting, creative plan design and expert customer support. As a 100% employee-owned company, we are committed to using our experience, knowledge, creativity and technology to ensure our customers’ satisfaction with their plans and with our services. Employee Benefits Corporation provides a competitive benefits package as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
If this position sounds like what you have been searching for in a career, please click on the link below to apply. Once your resume has been submitted and reviewed, we will contact you if you are selected for an interview.