At Employee Benefits Corporation, creating and maintaining meaningful relationships around our trusted brand of “making things easy” for our clients is key to our success. Employee Benefits Corporation is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Desktop Support Analyst. This position is responsible for general computer hardware, application and system support. First level helpdesk resolution responsibilities along with desktop support are primary duties. This is a high customer service, visible position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Deploy and support desktop hardware, software and peripherals
- Provide support and training to end users on a variety of issues and applications in a customer centric manner with professional interpersonal skills including diplomacy, tact and empathy
- Identify, research and resolve technical issues in a timely and effective manner
- Triage and collaboratively assign departmental Help Desk requests and issues
- Document, track and monitor issue resolution in accordance with departmental standards
- Work effectively within a team oriented environment
- Create and maintain technical documentation pertaining to desktop, network and voice technologies
- Safeguard confidentiality, privacy and security of organization and customer (PHI) information
Qualified candidates will possess a High School Diploma along with at least one year of customer service experience in a professional office setting. Other required qualifications include:
- Technical knowledge of MS Windows networked environment coupled with in-depth knowledge of varying computer applications and hardware
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills, utilizing proper grammar, syntax and excellent business acumen
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement and conflict resolution in collaborative and independent environments
- Strong organizational and time management skills with proven ability to multitask in a high paced environment
An Associate Degree in a computer-focused discipline is preferred, as is experience administering desktops and Microsoft Active Directory user administration. Prior experience working with tax advantaged benefit plans is also preferred.
Employee Benefits Corporation administers a variety of employee benefits, from IRS-approved, tax-advantaged plans to COBRA and state-regulated continuation administration through informative education materials, dedicated reporting, creative plan design and expert customer support. As a 100% employee-owned company, we are committed to using our experience, knowledge, creativity and technology to ensure our customers’ satisfaction with their plans and with our services. Employee Benefits Corporation provides a competitive benefits package as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
If this position sounds like what you have been searching for in a career, please click on the link below to apply. Once your resume has been submitted and reviewed, we will contact you if you are selected for an interview.