At Employee Benefits Corporation, creating and maintaining meaningful relationships around our trusted brand of “making things easy” for our clients is key to our success. Employee Benefits Corporation is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Data Reporting Analyst position. This position is responsible for delivering reporting and data solutions to support product implementations, customer client requests and corporate reporting projects. The Data Reporting Analyst translates and provides data to end customers utilizing the Microsoft Suite of tools. Solutions will contribute to a state of the art enterprise-class platform.
Some of the essential responsibilities for an individual in this role are as follows:
- Create and deploy reports to internal applications and to the public Web portal
- Design and develop high quality, high performing SQL data queries
- Learn the design and operations of EBC’s internal database applications
- Assist end users with report troubleshooting
- Participate in the operation of a SQL Reporting Services site
In order to be successful in this role, and be considered as a viable, candidate, incumbents should possess a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field (4 years related experience may be substituted depending upon other experience), at least one year working experience with SQL Reporting Services or Chrystal Reports and a high level of attention to detail. Other required qualifications include:
- Intermediate proficiency in T-SQL, SQL Query tools and syntax
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to troubleshoot data issues and bugs within SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, etc.
Employee Benefits Corporation administers a variety of employee benefits, from IRS-approved, tax-advantaged plans to COBRA and state-regulated continuation administration, through informative education materials, dedicated reporting, creative plan design and expert customer support. As a 100% employee-owned company, we are committed to using our experience, knowledge, creativity and technology to ensure our customers’ satisfaction with their plans and with our services. Employee Benefits Corporation provides a competitive benefits package as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
If this position sounds like what you have been searching for in a career, please click on the link below to apply. Once your resume has been submitted and reviewed, we will contact you if you are selected for an interview.