At Employee Benefits Corporation, creating and maintaining meaningful relationships around our trusted brand of “making things easy” for our clients is key to our success. Employee Benefits Corporation is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Client Service Specialist. The Client Service Specialist is responsible for researching complex client issues, reporting and trend analysis, leading and/or participating in special projects as assigned by the Client Services Coordinator –Small Group and filling in for team members who are out of the office. This position will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the client experience.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Facilitate the resolution of complex service issues of clients in a professional manner utilizing interpersonal skills including diplomacy, tact and a concern for the client’s needs
- Maintain and proactively manage CRM database, documenting each customer interaction and action item in a proactive, compliant manner and in adherence to department standards
- Provide proactive analysis of client accounts to anticipate their needs and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Maintain proficiency and knowledge on all Employee Benefits Corporation’s products, industry regulations and business processes at a level to educate others
- Responsible for evaluating, suggesting and implementing process and procedural changes to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers
- Collaborate with Client Service Consultant(s) on assigned accounts to assist in the management and servicing of shared accounts
- Monitors departmental email Help Desk inbox, delegating and assigning tasks and work accordingly, utilizing discretion and independent judgement
- Serves as departmental point of contact to receive and disseminate communications around product and regulatory changes and updates to ensure client issues are responded to in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Research complex client issues and follow-up with appropriate Client Service Consultant with resolution of the issue
- Lead solution development efforts to best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Partner with clients in identifying and planning communication strategies through ideation and deployment
- Manage and resolve complex issues in a constantly changing environment including assisting and identifying root causes of client issues, providing recommendations and solutions to internal and external customers
- Safeguard confidentiality, privacy and security of organization and customer (PHI) information
- Provide periodic reporting, data and trend analysis upon request
- Participate in or lead projects as needed
- Perform other duties as requested
Qualified candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (may be substituted by equivalent number of years of related experience or Associate degree plus two years of related experience).Minimum of one year exceptional customer service skills in a professional office setting, providing client development and retention. Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills, utilizing proper grammar, syntax and business acumen. Proven success working both independently and as a team. Strong organizational and time management skills with proven ability to multitask in a high paced environment. Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Intermediate proficiency with database navigation. Basic proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint. Possession of valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
Employee Benefits Corporation administers a variety of employee benefits, from IRS-approved, tax-advantaged plans to COBRA and state regulated continuation plan administration, through informative education materials, dedicated reporting, creative plan design and expert customer support. Employee Benefits Corporation offers a family-oriented environment made up of caring, committed professionals who are passionate about delivering an excellent experience to our brokers, employers and their participants. We’re 100 percent employee-owned which instills a refreshing sense of true ownership and accountability knowing our efforts directly impact our success. We don't just work here. It's personal; and we take pride in everything we do. We offer an attractive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including retirement benefits. We encourage professional development and support a healthy work-life balance. Employee Benefits Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this position sounds like what you have been searching for in a career, please click on the link below to apply. Once your resume has been submitted and reviewed, we will contact you if you are selected for an interview.