At Employee Benefits Corporation, creating and maintaining meaningful relationships around our trusted brand of “making things easy” for our clients is key to our success.
Employee Benefits Corporation is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Channel Partner Specialist. The Channel Partner Specialist collaborates with channel partners, business development, product management, development and operations to manage partner channel deployment and operations. Partners may include private exchanges, insurance carriers and broker networks. This position is the primary day-to-day point of contact for partners and is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of service which meets or exceed the expectations of our service level agreements. The Channel Partner Specialist facilitates planning for expansion of the partnership and continuous improvement initiatives.
Specific duties include:
- Organize and manage partner integration projects end-to-end and drive successful integrations
- Create and maintain detailed implementation work plans for partners, including project timelines, milestones and deliverables
- Interact with partners to gather all requirements (specific plan design, file specifications, contracts) for successful integration of services
- Facilitate escalated issue resolution on behalf of partners
- Develop documentation, communicate and train teams related to the partner implementation
- Work with business development and onboarding for both pre-and post-sale planning and implementation
- Minimize and proactively address risk associated with partner implementations
- Act as primary point-of-contact for all partner activities, communications and client issue escalations
- Monitor and set up campaigns with partners to increase sales
- Monitor product/feature usage for partners and provide input to product management to enhance client experience and product capabilities
- Facilitate ongoing operational review meetings for partners
- Work closely with internal Information Technology teams to proactively identify trends and potential issues
- Schedule and meet with partners periodically throughout the year, with occasional travel throughout the country
- Assist partners in identifying broker or customer communication needs
- Continually review partnerships, and identify opportunities for additional advances in operational interaction that will enhance client satisfaction and/or gain productivity for the team
- Reconcile reports from partners and provide service level and other reporting to partners and others upon request
- Performs other duties as requested
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline; may be substituted with four years directly relevant experience. Minimum of three years’ experience working in health insurance or benefit plan administration industry. This position requires strong organizational and time management skills with proven ability to prioritize in a high pace environment with limited direction. Self-starter attitude and ability to work with ambiguity. Polished verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement and conflict resolution. Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills. Working knowledge of project management tools. Intermediate proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook is also required. Basic proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint. Ability and willingness to travel occasionally to a partner, meeting or conference, requiring some overnight stays. Possession of valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
Employee Benefits Corporation administers a variety of employee benefits, from IRS-approved, tax-advantaged plans to COBRA and state-regulated continuation administration, through informative education materials, dedicated reporting, creative plan design and expert customer support. As a 100% employee-owned company, we are committed to using our experience, knowledge, creativity and technology to ensure our customers’ satisfaction with their plans and with our services. Employee Benefits Corporation provides a competitive benefits package as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
If this position sounds like what you have been searching for in a career, please click on the link below to apply. Once your resume has been submitted and reviewed, we will contact you if you are selected for an interview.